> where mammals and computers
    > live together in mutually
    > programming harmony
    > like pure water
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. beginner

Hi all

just recently I decided to collect old original software starting of with dos through to Windows.have so far collected.

dos3, dos4,win3.1, win95, win98, win NT, win2000, win ME, win XP, win Vista, win 7 all are full instalation have some updates as well
    all of these are sealed and in mint condition.

looking to add to my collection any software .

thanks
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Now What?

Awhile back I decided to try to relearn Basic.I had gained the knowledge in the 1970s,so in theory,it should still be available for recall.(I do remember a lot of pre-1996 stuff)So,full of enthusiasm I set out to get some books on the subject,a really basic PC to practice on(Thanks,Tandy 100!)and some advice from other Forum members.These seemed all the right steps.Little did I know what my next discovery about corroded pathways would reveal.
    I picked a Basic Tutorial with examples to begin.It ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. A blog? Gosh

What, there is a blog here now? You people. Nice present.
    Tags: discoveries Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Second Try

At one time I rebuilt and sold Mac SE 30s as a Pikachu themed PC.I modded the case with a custom paint job and had an artist friend design a Splash screen that looked like the Pokemon's face.I don't recall where the pictures of this went,or I'd post some.Macs are fascinating to me.They are not at all like a PC to work on.(Except for the basics)
    Now,thanks to some fellow forum members,I have an LC III to mess with.It should be fun to see if I can remember anything about Macs when I get it ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized