Image Map Image Map
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Happy days.

today I received an Amiga A500.

Slightly yellowed, but fully operational. Seems to have some sort of custom rom fitted as it comes up with a menu on start that I have never seen before, but appears to boot and shows the workbench.

Also fixed my slightly glitchy BBC. IC20 was operating slow and not selecting the ROM's correctly when cold. Quick swap with a new 74LS139 and bingo, now running smoooth.

Just remembered, I havent run the ribbon cable for the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. PAYPAL STILL USED MY BALANCE when I have funds in MULTIPLE Currencies + Bank Account

Quote Originally Posted by inotarobot View Post
    PAYPAL USED MY BALANCE despite my SELECTING MY BANK ACCOUNT when I have MULTIPLE International Currencies set up

I am SUPER SUPER Angry, in fact, HIGHLY LIVID with Paypal for their convoluted and contradictory way of their sites handling of user choosable Payment options, when one has multiple currencies selected and funds, other than one's home currency in their Balance.

Note this above from their site says
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Netronics Explorer 85 S100 System

Quote Originally Posted by nomisimon View Post
    Hello everyone

Has anyone else got a Netronics Floppy 1-A controller with documentation?

Maybe you have one in your computer.

I have one and have a couple of questions; hoping someone here can help.

Thanks

Simon, Corbridge, UK
    Hi did you ever find anything?

I have two CDC 8" floppy drives but no controller. Looking for one or any info on one.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. APL\360 typeball for the IBM 1052 and I/O Selectric

This is just for a bit of fun, now you can 3D print your own APL\360 typeball ('golfball') for a Selectric, I/O Selectric, 1052 printer-keyboard or IBM 1130:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	featured_preview_render_APL360.png 
Views:	1070 
Size:	168.3 KB 
ID:	58734

You can find it at https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4126040
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Oric Atmos Missing key wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by GiGaBiTe View Post
    You could try making your own with a resin cast in a silicone mold, or design one in 3d modeling software and print it. A resin printer would give you the best results, but a good FDM 3D printer can make acceptable models.
    Thank you. That would be the last option. I still keep my fingers crossed, for an original replacement.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 6 of 111 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast