Image Map Image Map
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Video Games based in Oscar Winning Movies for Best Picture - It's a Pixel THING - Ep.

Since the dawn of video gaming that only about 8 films, winners of the Oscar for Best Picture, got a proper virtual version.
    This week we'll be taking a glimpse to 5 of those movies and their video game counterparts.

Video Games based in Oscar Winning Movies for Best Picture - It's a Pixel THING - Ep.#40

Updated March 8th, 2015 at 03:33 AM by PixelTHING

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Gutted

I make these blogs and actively maintain a Photobucket account so that people can see my ongoing projects form start to finish and get an idea on how to do it themselves.
    However I can only assume that I've pissed some god off somewhere and not a week will pass where something makes my life miserable. Breakdowns, stolen equipment, payment miscalculations, job loss, organ failure. You name it. Why have ...
  3. IBM Model 11 Card Punch

Now have it re-assembled after finding the missing bits that had rolled under the desk was fun.. Here is a very short Video on YouTube..

http://youtu.be/ogplYeEYzu8

just need to make a dedicated 100V PSU...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Castlevania: Spectral Interlude [2015, ZX Spectrum] Review - It's a Pixel THING #39

Who would have ever imagine that the ZX Spectrum would ever have a Castlevania game in its library! Finally, in 2015, that dream became reality:

Castlevania: Spectral Interlude [2015, ZX Spectrum] Review - It's a Pixel THING - Ep.#39
  5. AN87C196KC Micro Controller

I have an AN87C196KC Micro Controller Manufactored by Rochester electronics in 1988, probably for INTEL to let if anybody is interested.
    I don't know of what use it was

BRG Joachim
    Categories
    Uncategorized