Image Map Image Map
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. GAME: The never ending story

Just tack on a sentence that will fit with the one above it.

One day, Erik was drinking coffee...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Vintage Mac software and peripherals at ebay

Tomorrow (Monday February 1st 2010) is the last day of my sale of collected software and components from powerbooks past. Check it out if interested:
    http://myworld.ebay.com/jaceo
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The "Shotgun" Approach

As I wind my way through my "New" life,I have come to a conclusion about how to accomplish the projects that have been begun.I have two modes.The first is "Total Immersion",where I concentrate all my effort on the project at hand.The problem with that is ,well...That's ALL I can do.None of my share of the Cooking,Cleaning,Yard work and such,is even considered.I am 100% FOCUSED on the project.This might seem a good strategy with a maximum chance of success.But...well there is ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Surgery

Whenever you open up a PC to have a look at the "Guts",you are taking a calculated risk.In my case,I get the added "fun" of forgetting how it all goes back together.Recently I took apart a Fujitsu TeamPad Tablet PC to "Find" the Hard Drive.Well I broke that sucker down into all of it's sub assemblies and discovered that there was NO HD!What there was,was a Compact Flash Card Socket.Only then did I notice the slot to insert the card inside of the Battery Bay.I never ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Fresh Blood

I have noticed that there have been a fair number of "New" Forum Members from both Europe and Asia.That expands everyone's horizons.It will be interesting to hear what "Old Stuff" they might have in their Countries.
    I have found the posts by the Scandanavian Members pretty informative as they talk about the Vintage PCs that are in their "World".It's cool to expand my "World View" that way.In the past,I have been guilty of being a bit "Ego Centric" ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized