Image Map Image Map
View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. BAJA: Edge of Control [2008, X360 / PS3] Review - It's a Pixel THING - Ep. 109

The time has come to review Baja: Edge of Control.
    This is a game that practically no one played and the ones that did, ended up hating it! Baja is the perfect definition of an "hidden gem"!

BAJA: Edge of Control [2008, X360 / PS3] Review - It's a Pixel THING - Ep. 109
  2. Hardest part of college

So, I absolutely love my collection of old tech, however there's no way I can use it all at college (which is three hours away from home). I have to get rid of most of it . There are too many time where I think to myself "Oh, I could absolutely use that later" or "these parts could be used in a project later on". These thoughts have destroyed my parents' basement.

To anyone visiting this post:
    Would it be worth it to keep the following and if not, how ...
  3. TOP 5 Games Played in 2016 for the First Time - It's a Pixel THING - Ep. 108

Last year I played a lot of different stuff on a bunch of different systems, from the ZX Spectrum up to the PlayStation 4. So, hereís my Top 5 video games that Iíve played in 2016 for the very first time!

TOP 5 Games Played in 2016 for the First Time - It's a Pixel THING - Ep. 108
  4. It's a Pixel THING 2016 Top Moments - #Special Episode

It's a Pixel THING's Year in Review, highlighting practically every single video game mentioned on the show and, also, some special moments!
    Enjoy and have a great 2017!

It's a Pixel THING 2016 Top Moments - #Special Episode
  5. Deleted Scenes - Xmas Special - It's a Pixel THING

Have an extremely and amazingly incredible Xmas!!
    Be safe!

Deleted Scenes - Xmas Special - It's a Pixel THING
Page 1 of 87 123451151 ... LastLast