Image Map Image Map
  • Category Widget (bottom-up)

• Recent Forum Posts

clh333

I only learned today that WinWorld was down. I'm...

I only learned today that WinWorld was down. I'm disappointed that it is, of course, but have no need to learn why. If, however, there are plans to reconstitute the site let me offer any support I...

clh333 Today, 02:11 PM Go to last post
    eeguru

And back to Andrews's original points, you could...

And back to Andrews's original points, you could implement the OP's desire today with the SuperCard Pro and just software. While the on-board firmware is closed, the USB protocol is fully open and...

eeguru Today, 02:07 PM Go to last post
    VERAULT

by the way I am not finding any caps online with...

by the way I am not finding any caps online with a .047 uf value, (i mostly deal with ebay or amazon, I only go to the big electronics distributors for switches or relays that are hard to find)

VERAULT Today, 02:03 PM Go to last post
    VERAULT

its actually still functioning, the problem is...

its actually still functioning, the problem is one of those 10-.15 +m2 caps right next to it BURNED HOT AND BRIGHT, and charred it up pretty badly, and a large old school 80's resistor next to it is...

VERAULT Today, 02:00 PM Go to last post
    eeguru

SuperCard Pro and KyroFlux are...

SuperCard Pro and KyroFlux are closed/proprietary. Are there any MCU solutions that are completely open?

I've studied the Discferret code a bit and it seems to do the job of clocking in an entire...

eeguru Today, 01:55 PM Go to last post