Image Map Image Map
  • Category Widget (bottom-up)

• Recent Blog Posts

NeXT

WiFi232's Evil Clone

I'll admit it. The idea of the Wifi232 is brilliant and everyone ate it up while someone made a small fortune. The problem however is that it contains one of the worst things you can find in a...

January 19th, 2018 08:55 PM
  • Recent Forum Posts

T-Squared

You could probably check the hard drive's...

You could probably check the hard drive's electronics just in case the component-in-question that burned can still be identified and replaced.

T-Squared Today, 08:17 PM Go to last post
    ScanDisk

This second video, is me having some fun with my...

This second video, is me having some fun with my VGA switch, switching between my Packard Bell Pack-Mate III (286-12) running Windows 2.11, and the previously mentioned Dell 325D (386DX25) running...

ScanDisk Today, 08:17 PM Go to last post
    ScanDisk

Music CD on a 386, and some fun with a VGA switch!

These are two short video I uploaded to my bookface... I mean, facebook... uh,, whatever...

Anyways, this first one is one I took of my "new" Dell 325D (386DX25) playing the Marilyn Manson...

ScanDisk Today, 08:16 PM Go to last post
    PS2it

Well I checked everything over (few jumpers),...

Well I checked everything over (few jumpers), everything looked like it should, so I guess I'm back to square one. To make things worse, when I tested the WD93028-? (there is no X after the dash) on...

PS2it Today, 08:14 PM Go to last post
    Unknown_K

I was going to get a Ryzen myself (1500x) but...

I was going to get a Ryzen myself (1500x) but figured I would wait it out a year and just used the super cheap am3+ setup. Ryzen 2 will drop prices for the older chip (same old same old) so deals can...

Unknown_K Today, 08:01 PM Go to last post