Image Map Image Map
  • Category Widget (bottom-up)

• Recent Blog Posts

NeXT

Mastervoice ECU (The Butler in a Box Tries again)

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a166/ballsandy/New%20Bucket/CGS_7739.jpg Two years ago I made another blog entry discussing the Mastervoice Butler in a Box. As a refresher this was a late 80's...

October 14th, 2017 01:32 PM
    PeterLI

Help needed: Compaq Presario 5220 all-in-one

Just use it as is. Want a more powerful Pentium: buy another OEM cheap. OEMs are not upgrade friendly and get easily damaged. They work great when left original.

October 13th, 2017 04:21 PM
    1944GPW

PDP-Lifter

Racking an old PDP-11 or its peripherals can take some care, owing to the weight and bulk. The task can be made easier with this simple equipment lifting cart you can build. You can quickly, easily...

October 6th, 2017 09:46 PM
  • Recent Forum Posts

Chuck(G)

I assume that we're not speaking theoretically?

I assume that we're not speaking theoretically?

Chuck(G) Today, 09:50 PM Go to last post
    zombienerd

I received a PM from mrcity today replying to my...

I received a PM from mrcity today replying to my prior PM a few months back asking about his RLX-HD.

It turns out, he has the B model, and had the deskmate disks! Here they are for anyone...

zombienerd Today, 09:13 PM Go to last post
    zombienerd

Anything newer than the year 2001 or so (K6-3,...

Anything newer than the year 2001 or so (K6-3, Pentium 2/3, Duron, Athlon) , with 500mhz or faster CPU, 512mb ram and Xubuntu 16.04 (latest long term release) will do basic web browsing, email,...

zombienerd Today, 08:55 PM Go to last post
    falter

I opened mine up.. yikes. 41500 I'm...

I opened mine up.. yikes.

I'm assuming they were all shiny like the one in the upper left. Yikes. Yeah, I think this will be a replacement deal.

Thanks for putting me onto the Sun...

falter Today, 08:34 PM Go to last post
    jhalbrecht

Check out my recent purchase and restore of a...

Check out my recent purchase and restore of a Sol-20. What a machine! Thanks for the introduction Martin! ;-) http://www.vcfed.org/forum/showthread.php?60022-Early-Sol-20-Restore

Sun 320-1018...

jhalbrecht Today, 08:09 PM Go to last post