Image Map Image Map
  • Category Widget (bottom-up)

• Recent Blog Posts

phogren

Radio Shack archives auction

Wow, thanks for posting this info. Apparently the shipping could be an issue on some items and the 36 day to close is a little long. Things like the acoustic coupler will be interesting to follow....

Yesterday 07:31 AM
    PixelTHING

Complete Story of Lucasfilm Games & LucasArts | It's a Pixel THING - Special Episode

1 hour and 22 minutes of video gaming history! Celebrating the 40th anniversary of Star Wars, here's the compilation of both It's a Pixel THING episodes about the Complete Story of Lucasfilm Games...

May 26th, 2017 01:16 AM
    neilobremski

Simplifying Backface Culling

The process of culling backfaces is simply checking the visibility of one-sided polygons based on whether they are facing towards the camera / player or away. If they are facing away then it is a...

May 23rd, 2017 01:43 PM
    PixelTHING

Total Recall and the 2 Weeks Mystery | It's a Pixel THING - Ep. 118

The home computer video game based on Total Recall suffered quite a harsh development process and, recently, the rolling demo of the original scrapped ZX Spectrum version was retrieved and made...

May 19th, 2017 06:59 AM
    neilobremski

Coordinate Rotation using Fixed Point

The goal here is to quickly rotate points by a certain number of degrees using precalculated SINE/COSINE values and without floating point, e.g. only integers. In order to do that I am using fixed...

May 18th, 2017 07:21 PM
  • Recent Forum Posts

zombienerd

Yes, 72 pin simms. It has 40mb installed...

Yes, 72 pin simms. It has 40mb installed currently. I play with it regularly :) It's a nice little machine. I have had some issues with the IDE CF adapter, or at least I thought that was the...

zombienerd Today, 05:12 PM Go to last post
    kgober

A good idea, but they appeared to use different...

A good idea, but they appeared to use different fonts. Compare the 'J' for example, the LA30 has serifs at the top of the J while the VT05 does not (going by the screenshot on this page:...

kgober Today, 04:49 PM Go to last post
    GiGaBiTe

According to Radioshack: ...

According to Radioshack:

http://support.radioshack.com/support_computer/doc19/19186.htm

It uses 72 pin SIMMs, with a maximum of 128 MB supported.

GiGaBiTe Today, 04:49 PM Go to last post
    inotarobot

well I cannot see it on eBay.com using the id....

well I cannot see it on eBay.com using the id. your provided 142393298847

I search Dyna-Micro and only get 3 books

I try mmd-1 and get a few but none with bids on it.

inotarobot Today, 04:48 PM Go to last post
    GiGaBiTe

pppmac.vxd is a dialup networking driver for PPP....

pppmac.vxd is a dialup networking driver for PPP. If you're getting a BSOD with that VxD, then you probably have an IRQ or DMA conflict that's causing the system to be unstable.

If you don't plan...

GiGaBiTe Today, 04:45 PM Go to last post