Image Map Image Map
  • Category Widget (bottom-up)

• Recent Blog Posts

gnallkoff

unidentyfied Board

I 've got an ISA 8 bit board wich seems to be an EGA Graphic Adapter but I'm not shure. On to the Board is printed " W26361-D518-Z4-01-5 BAMAO S26361-D518 GS2. " I was looking on Stason.ORG but...

February 19th, 2017 08:35 AM
    PixelTHING

Video Game PickUps #11 - It's a Pixel THING - Ep. 112

Let's take a look at a few video games that I forgot to mention on my last pickups video! These are titles that I managed to grab during last December, and there's stuff for the PlayStation 3,...

February 17th, 2017 09:12 AM
    neilobremski

Optimizing Double Buffer: C vs Asm

There's no contest, right? C versus Assembler and you know the latter is going to crush the former. The question really becomes why and what you can do about it. But first I wanted to see just how...

February 16th, 2017 01:14 PM
    neilobremski

Calling REP MOVSW in C

What I'm about to show you will only work in 16-bit real-mode x86 compilers. The only built-in CRT functions you have for copying data from one place to another are things like memcpy(). And the...

February 16th, 2017 09:00 AM
    neilobremski

x86 Assembly Local Variables

The SS register stores the Stack Segment and the logical stack itself grows down. When you PUSH a register, its value is added at SS:SP and SP is decremented by 2. 1 A procedure's local variables,...

February 15th, 2017 01:37 PM
  • Recent Forum Posts

MikeS

I get all that; As I said I'm just confused by...

I get all that; As I said I'm just confused by your "FM reserves a clock bit for every data bit" when it seems to me that every FM data bit requires two clock bits, and the ambiguity that while "data...

MikeS Today, 02:48 PM Go to last post
    pearce_jj

I imagine that was, as they say, sick?

I imagine that was, as they say, sick?

pearce_jj Today, 02:45 PM Go to last post
    pearce_jj

Water is best, doesn't work for too long...

Water is best, doesn't work for too long unfortunately

pearce_jj Today, 02:42 PM Go to last post
    KC9UDX

A 10 with a Ross Hypersparc will run circles...

A 10 with a Ross Hypersparc will run circles around a stock 20.

KC9UDX Today, 02:30 PM Go to last post
    KC9UDX

I don't think I have that many, and I'm positive...

I don't think I have that many, and I'm positive I don't have that much data (my archives fit on less than three dozen CDRs. But my archives don't go back that far anymore. When I switched from PC...

KC9UDX Today, 02:27 PM Go to last post