Image Map Image Map
  • Category Widget (bottom-up)

• Recent Blog Posts

neilobremski

ASCII / BIOS Character Graphics

Even back on the original IBM PC you could get read-only access to the glyph pixel data for the standard ASCII character set, extended ASCII, and control characters with codes less than 32 (0x20) . ...

April 18th, 2017 01:26 PM
    neilobremski

DDA Texture Mapping [Part 1]

I am learning and working on a quadrilateral DDA texture mapper for CGA that uses the 8x8 monochrome BIOS characters for texels, for use in an optimized version of Magenta's Maze. Reading Mats and...

April 17th, 2017 10:22 AM
    PixelTHING

The Complete Story of LucasArts (Part II - Final) | It's a Pixel THING - Ep. 116

Here's the conclusion of #PixelTHING's Complete Story of Lucasfilm Games / LucasArts! Let's take a look at the last 22 years of LucasArts gaming history! Enjoy! The Complete Story of LucasArts...

April 15th, 2017 02:22 AM
    neilobremski

2D Outline of 3D Shape

The goal here is to draw lines around the outside of a 3D rendered shape. For my purposes, all 3D to 2D rendering is done via triangles. The reason triangles are so awesome for 3D is that every...

April 10th, 2017 09:35 AM
  • Recent Forum Posts

genocho

Hi hargle, Do you still have one at2xt...

Hi hargle,

Do you still have one at2xt adapter (with the cord extension cable included) for sale ?
    I need one for my xt project.

Let me know how to buy it from you.

Regards.

genocho Today, 09:10 AM Go to last post
    cmc

If you make a habit of going to local thrift...

If you make a habit of going to local thrift stores every so often, you're bound to run into a few gems.

Some thrift store "chains" send all donated electronics to a central location, or they have...

cmc Today, 08:53 AM Go to last post
    cmc

One trick that works well for me is that instead...

One trick that works well for me is that instead of going straight to a page you want, go to Google, search for what you want, then open the Cached page and hit "Text Only Version."

I use a...

cmc Today, 08:43 AM Go to last post
    Raddit123

Hello Everyone, Apologies for the long reply -...

Hello Everyone,

Apologies for the long reply - I've decided I'm going to keep my Evesham Micros 486; apart from that though there are a few other items for sale with more to come. If you're...

Raddit123 Today, 08:41 AM Go to last post
    Chuck(G)

I was thinking about this one: ...

I was thinking about this one:

http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/nC0AAOSwHnFViYkJ/s-l64.jpg

110 mm x 35 mm

Chuck(G) Today, 08:23 AM Go to last post