Image Map Image Map
  • Category Widget (bottom-up)

• Recent Blog Posts

NeXT

Mastervoice ECU (The Butler in a Box Tries again)

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a166/ballsandy/New%20Bucket/CGS_7739.jpg Two years ago I made another blog entry discussing the Mastervoice Butler in a Box. As a refresher this was a late 80's...

October 14th, 2017 01:32 PM
    PeterLI

Help needed: Compaq Presario 5220 all-in-one

Just use it as is. Want a more powerful Pentium: buy another OEM cheap. OEMs are not upgrade friendly and get easily damaged. They work great when left original.

October 13th, 2017 04:21 PM
    1944GPW

PDP-Lifter

Racking an old PDP-11 or its peripherals can take some care, owing to the weight and bulk. The task can be made easier with this simple equipment lifting cart you can build. You can quickly, easily...

October 6th, 2017 09:46 PM
  • Recent Forum Posts

pski

The M3SE is the ultimate accessory for your M4. ...

The M3SE is the ultimate accessory for your M4. CF based hard drives, Ethernet, RT clock and other pluses. It makes using your M4 a pleasure. You should be able to rig it up internally with some...

pski Today, 04:09 AM Go to last post
    dabone

Hcx supports pc formats, I've got one in a zenith...

Hcx supports pc formats, I've got one in a zenith 8088 laptop.
    I've also got one with a lcd mounted in a external 5 1/4 Floppy Drive.
    The gotek with hcx also supports a screen, oled or standard...

dabone Today, 03:59 AM Go to last post
    PhilipA

Yeah, shame. I forget who it was who was...

Yeah, shame. I forget who it was who was commenting; it was a good while back. I guess they deleted their account for the system to not show their posts at all, rather than *deleted post*...

PhilipA Today, 03:47 AM Go to last post
    Stone

FWIW I didn't have any success with the...

FWIW I didn't have any success with the integrated USB port on my 233 MHz motherboard so I added an actual PCI expansion card with to get the USB support. YMMV

Stone Today, 03:33 AM Go to last post
    clh333

They call it a "wardrobe malfunction"... I put...

They call it a "wardrobe malfunction"...

I put the machine back together, i.e. power supply, mobo, FD, keyboard and mouse connected as a system. Left the cards out for this test. Attached a...

clh333 Today, 02:53 AM Go to last post