Image Map Image Map
  • Category Widget (bottom-up)

• Recent Blog Posts

ibmapc

HIMEMV2 or equivillent PROM

I know this is an old post from 2011. I just thought I'd post here a link to some files to make this mod a little easier.

Yesterday 08:10 PM
    neilobremski

Fast String Reverse in Assembler

I became interested in string reversal, a common interview question I remember getting, while investigating methods of converting integers to strings. In the discussion thread I started I used...

August 17th, 2017 01:57 PM
    PixelTHING

SCREAMER 4x4 [2000, PC] Review | It's a Pixel THING - Ep. 125

By the end of 2000, one of the most satisfying off-road experiences passed completely under the radar of many fans of the genre. Screamer 4x4 may be an untamed beast, but sure is an amazing ride! ...

August 13th, 2017 06:43 AM
    PixelTHING

26 PERFECT AMIGA GAMES to play with the MAVERICK 1 | It's a Pixel THING - Ep. 124

Ive been messing around with my QuickShot Maverick 1 and ended up discovering a new and far more enjoyable way of exploring certain games that I used to play with a traditional joystick back in my...

August 6th, 2017 03:06 AM
  • Recent Forum Posts

pcdata76

There should be an utility called as CTLOAD.EXE...

There should be an utility called as CTLOAD.EXE in creative drivers, which has a function of loading device drivers from AUTOEXEC.BAT (or command prompt after booting completely). After...

pcdata76 Today, 12:15 AM Go to last post
    pcdata76

Yes, all are in F. I actually forgot to define...

Yes, all are in F. I actually forgot to define units.

Note that I only listed the electrolytics. Other low capacitance film/ceramic capacitors are not listed and they usually no need to replace...

pcdata76 Today, 12:02 AM Go to last post
    luckybob

@ tipc By that same logic people shouldn't...

@ tipc
    By that same logic people shouldn't drink. Nor have sex for pleasure. Or watch emotional movies. Have you seen Equilibrium? Pretty decent movie. I'd recommend it.

luckybob Yesterday, 11:30 PM Go to last post
    tipc

HP-UX 11i - should I care???

Been holding onto this set, 9 disks in all, that I got free when HP was giving them away. I occasionally will admire the, iinm, HP 9000 mini towers and other boxes that'll run this. But should I ever...

tipc Yesterday, 11:08 PM Go to last post
    zombienerd

Texas Instruments T1100 Laptop -...

Texas Instruments T1100 Laptop - https://www.shopgoodwill.com/auctions/011-Toshiba-T100-Plus-Laptop-Model-PA7042U-42614910.html
    Texas Instruments CC40 Compact Computer -...

zombienerd Yesterday, 10:27 PM Go to last post