Image Map Image Map
  • Category Widget (bottom-up)

• Recent Blog Posts

NeXT

Mastervoice ECU (The Butler in a Box Tries again)

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a166/ballsandy/New%20Bucket/CGS_7739.jpg Two years ago I made another blog entry discussing the Mastervoice Butler in a Box. As a refresher this was a late 80's...

October 14th, 2017 01:32 PM
    PeterLI

Help needed: Compaq Presario 5220 all-in-one

Just use it as is. Want a more powerful Pentium: buy another OEM cheap. OEMs are not upgrade friendly and get easily damaged. They work great when left original.

October 13th, 2017 04:21 PM
    1944GPW

PDP-Lifter

Racking an old PDP-11 or its peripherals can take some care, owing to the weight and bulk. The task can be made easier with this simple equipment lifting cart you can build. You can quickly, easily...

October 6th, 2017 09:46 PM
  • Recent Forum Posts

Trixter

I can get to this by the weekend if nobody beats...

I can get to this by the weekend if nobody beats me to it. I have a 6300 and I understand what the code does and what you're testing for. However, I'm confused about XT-CF registers being...

Trixter Today, 09:12 AM Go to last post
    Trixter

Try not to use 9; it's the cascade interrupt from...

Try not to use 9; it's the cascade interrupt from 2. If you have a device set to IRQ2, it will actually come through IRQ9. Do you have any other free IRQs? For that matter, please post the...

Trixter Today, 08:57 AM Go to last post
    dave_m

Good work fixing your Commodore PET!

Good work fixing your Commodore PET!

dave_m Today, 08:54 AM Go to last post
    SomeGuy

Well, physically the Compaq keyboard latches over...

Well, physically the Compaq keyboard latches over the front and becomes the bottom of the case.

But electrically, someone posted a while back that is sort of is possible. The Compaq keyboard uses...

SomeGuy Today, 08:49 AM Go to last post
    Al Hartman

It's an XT Clone, so there is no setup program....

It's an XT Clone, so there is no setup program. What drives it will support is based on the floppy controller that is installed. I built one of Sergey's 8 Bit Floppy controllers, so my 1200 supports...

Al Hartman Today, 08:34 AM Go to last post