What are your current projects?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Windows2000
    Windows2000
    -Currently trying to repair a Macintosh Centris 610
    -Finding parts for a PC EDGE 286
  2. AllThingsDOS
    AllThingsDOS
    Working on several systems a Macintosh 128, Macintosh SE, Tandy 1000 EX, and TRS-80 Model 4. There are others I just haven't gotten into them yet.
  3. dhoelzer
    dhoelzer
    Aside from working on repairing a really persnickety PET 2001-32n, I'm in the middle of building an N8VEM. I've also been seriously thinking about doing some scratch building of a 6502 or z80 based S-100. I haven't yet decided if I want to buy the boards that the folks at s-100computers.com have been putting together or do do it all from scratch, but I'm leaning toward the "do it all."
  4. Ozfer
    Ozfer
    Repairing my IBM 5150, trying to get a Macintosh SE fully functional again, also fixing a Pentium system.
  5. OS9dude
    OS9dude
    1014 thus far has seen me busy taking my first steps with the TI-99/4A. After many years on the back burner I pulled one I inherited from the attic and replaced the keyboard on it; the second unit I got over Ebay just because it came bundled with quite a few cartridges... bad video RAM problem, repaired - couldn't have picked a better way to learn about the TI, straight into the electronics. Also been working on a couple of early Tandy Color Computers that I acquired with no major problems except some TLC - these are my personal favorites.

This is the life
  6. Capt. 2110
    Capt. 2110
    Restoring a Palm M100
    Powering up a TI-99/4A with an ATX PSU
    Repairing my iMac G3 500MHz(Again)
    Finishing a C64 DTV project that started several years ago
    Repainting a poor conditioned Powerbook G4 550MHz
    Etc...
  7. T-R-A
    T-R-A
    Too many to mention at length---but here goes:
    Get a 486DX4-100 to run Win2K
    Upgrade to a system running Mint 17.2 (and backup the current "main" system running Win7)
    Sort through a free pile of 30/72/168 pin RAM modules
    Revive my PC-XT
  8. crazyhorseguy
    crazyhorseguy
    Hmm, current projects...
    Apollo Domain 3000, system/monitor/keyboard/mouse are working fine after some effort, but HDD won't move the heads out of the parking position...
    Figuring out a random Chicony KB-5151 I came across recently.
    Picked up an AST 386 machine, have yet to dig into that one.
    A couple accessories I'm working on for the Commodore 64.

There's other stuff as well, but not strictly computer-related.
  9. EkriirkE
    EkriirkE
    Mac SE/30 with battery damage: many missing traces, rotten vias, dissolved ICs. I think I got all the traces restored but the machine isn't booting yet
  10. Matthew27
    Matthew27
    Im currently repairing a Osborne OCC1 should have been an easy power supply fix with the blown film cap but the monitor doesnt power up and one of the keyboard membranes looks like in a rusted color on top so im assuming dead for life keyboard?!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast