• Category Widget (bottom-up)

• Recent Articles

• glitch

There is no available content written by glitch
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Blog Posts

1944GPW

IBM System/360 and System/370 console button replica inserts

In case you need some stopgap inserts in a /360 or /370 console, until you find the originals (which I have found is very difficult). They pass the 'Six foot Rule' test ie. they look good from 6...

December 9th, 2017 11:19 PM
    1944GPW

PTAP2DXF - make paper tapes without a punch

If you have a paper tape reader and no punch, you can now make real working paper tapes using a normal home stencil-cutting machine. I've written a small command line utility that can take a .PTAP...

December 1st, 2017 06:04 AM
  • Recent Forum Posts

glitch

Well, there we go!

Well, there we go!

glitch Today, 02:32 PM Go to last post
    nockieboy

I probably will later, but I've had a real...

I probably will later, but I've had a real problem focusing on getting CP/M 3 running and another distraction wouldn't do me any good at the moment. :D Thanks for the Z80.lib macro library - I...

nockieboy Today, 02:26 PM Go to last post
    SomeGuy

I really can't think of any specific reason not...

I really can't think of any specific reason not to run SP6a. A lot of programs checked for the service pack level and always wanted the latest. On a machine like that you will probably wind up...

SomeGuy Today, 02:20 PM Go to last post
    alank2

NT 4.0 - which SP...

I'm going to install it on my 486/66 Mhz once I get enough memory. I'll dual boot that and DOS. I ran NT 4.0 for a long time. One question though is which service pack to run with it. I think it...

alank2 Today, 02:07 PM Go to last post
    Retro Canada

I pushed I new commit to the repo, my ega card...

I pushed I new commit to the repo, my ega card was presenting some noise. I need to make a test screen to better catch these problems.

Retro Canada Today, 02:05 PM Go to last post