Image Map Image Map
  • Category Widget (bottom-up)

• ziloo

There is no available content written by ziloo
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Blog Posts

1944GPW

IBM System/360 and System/370 console button replica inserts

In case you need some stopgap inserts in a /360 or /370 console, until you find the originals (which I have found is very difficult). They pass the 'Six foot Rule' test ie. they look good from 6...

December 9th, 2017 11:19 PM
    1944GPW

PTAP2DXF - make paper tapes without a punch

If you have a paper tape reader and no punch, you can now make real working paper tapes using a normal home stencil-cutting machine. I've written a small command line utility that can take a .PTAP...

December 1st, 2017 06:04 AM
  • Recent Forum Posts

GiGaBiTe

I have a Canopus Pure3D II (Voodoo2) with this...

I have a Canopus Pure3D II (Voodoo2) with this connector and cable.

The end going into the Canopus card is basically a 9 pin S-Video connector. You can buy a cable like this:

GiGaBiTe Today, 02:20 AM Go to last post
    Smack2k

No, I am talking about the cable that connects...

No, I am talking about the cable that connects from the VGA out of the 2D Card into the VGA in of the Canopus Card. Then the monitor gets plugged into the VGA out of the Voodoo Card. Other Voodoo...

Smack2k Today, 01:34 AM Go to last post
    2icebitn

You're only option essentially is hand coding...

You're only option essentially is hand coding games, as the APC is very IBM incompatible. I only have bits and pieces of a pair of APCs I owned years ago, can't remember if there was a serial port...

2icebitn Today, 01:13 AM Go to last post
    sellam

Signetics Instructor 50 in original box with manuals, working

I have here a very nice original Instructor 50 Desktop Computer based on the Signetics 2650 8-bit microprocessor. It includes the Instructor 50 console in working condition (uses a 9VAC US Robotics...

sellam Yesterday, 10:40 PM Go to last post
    NeXT

Oh, you mean the BUS mouse connector. ...

Oh, you mean the BUS mouse connector.

http://www.fysnet.net/blog/2016/images/bm_pinout.png

Yeah, for a while there ATI shipped their graphics cards with an integrated BUS Mouse interface, which...

NeXT Yesterday, 10:25 PM Go to last post