Image Map Image Map
  • Category Widget (bottom-up)

• gubbish

There is no available content written by gubbish
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

lowen

Thanks for the further information, Al. ...

Thanks for the further information, Al. Whitesmiths C is credited as the first commercial C compiler, and you're absolutely correct that it was also the first that wasn't derived from the Unix C.

lowen Today, 01:38 AM Go to last post
    ngtwolf

That's funny... it's completely off topic but i...

That's funny... it's completely off topic but i prefer people text me, i absolutely hate talking on the phone. I even reply to voice messages with texts. :) The one advantage of this pandemic to...

ngtwolf Today, 12:43 AM Go to last post
    ngtwolf

Yeah, I'm not sure about this myself. I doubt...

Yeah, I'm not sure about this myself. I doubt theres ever a bad board, it's likely just botched repair jobs from replacing chips. Even those boards with the bad bubbly looking pcbs are generally...

ngtwolf Today, 12:38 AM Go to last post
    MikeS

I think you're chasing up the wrong tree with the...

I think you're chasing up the wrong tree with the 555: the output (pin 3) should start high and go low after the time period; when it goes low pin 7 (and thus pin 6) also goes low to discharge the...

MikeS Yesterday, 09:56 PM Go to last post
    neosunrise

My repair experience may make people feel...

My repair experience may make people feel uncomfortable but I'd say, if you are 100% sure that its stiction and you are going to trash it, then it doesn't hurt to give it a shot (in other words, you...

neosunrise Yesterday, 09:41 PM Go to last post