Image Map Image Map
  • Category Widget (bottom-up)

• PG31

There is no available content written by PG31
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

krebizfan

Theoretically, about 270 kB per side if doing one...

Theoretically, about 270 kB per side if doing one continuous file. Allowing for the Cassette BASIC standard of a 256 byte leader and the first 256 byte sector being used solely to store file name and...

krebizfan Today, 04:43 PM Go to last post
    T-R-A

Which brings up a "somewhat-related" question...

Which brings up a "somewhat-related" question that I've always been curious about...how much data (in bytes/kilobytes) could be stored (with both sides) of a standard C-60 (60 minute) cassette on an...

T-R-A Today, 04:25 PM Go to last post
    chris_nh

Seeking orientation for x86 assembly on PC

SO ...

I'm a developer in the modern computing realm by profession, but mostly work with higher level languages. I'm looking to learn assembly on the 8088/PC machine, but I'm having a hard time...

chris_nh Today, 04:21 PM Go to last post
    chris_nh

Lots of opinions out there on lubricating...

Lots of opinions out there on lubricating steppers, but I use regular 3-in-1 oil and put a drop around the end of the shaft on the back and/or front of the stepper motor, depending on the type of...

chris_nh Today, 03:17 PM Go to last post
    Eudimorphodon

It's still an ***k move to tell someone to their...

It's still an ***k move to tell someone to their face that you're entitled to scrap every proprietary keyboard you happened to lay hands on first at a picking party. I get it, finders keepers, to the...

Eudimorphodon Today, 02:48 PM Go to last post