• Category Widget (bottom-up)

• Recent Articles

• daver2

There is no available content written by daver2
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Blog Posts

• Recent Forum Posts

lowen

In the document at the link I posted, see page 8,...

In the document at the link I posted, see page 8, section 10.0: "Decus C was first distributed to the "wider world" on an RSX-11MSIG tape in 1978. It was first distributed to Decus --as11-SP-18...

lowen Today, 07:50 PM Go to last post
    krebizfan

The version of DECUS C I looked at has a CC.DOC...

The version of DECUS C I looked at has a CC.DOC from 15-OCT-81 which has an appendix A that lists CBUGS.DOC of 17-SEP-80. Presumably to have a buglist, there would have had to be earlier versions.

krebizfan Today, 07:50 PM Go to last post
    Trixter

It's definitely stiction, and this is a common...

It's definitely stiction, and this is a common problem with them. I don't know of a way to fix it; once mine start doing that, I make a backup at the next available opportunity and then replace them...

Trixter Today, 07:49 PM Go to last post
    Trixter

My Olivetti M24s (mostly AT&T 6300s). I love...

My Olivetti M24s (mostly AT&T 6300s). I love them dearly, but they've been self-destructing (not even with battery acid) and they're so incredibly difficult to fix -- non-standard dangerous power...

Trixter Today, 07:47 PM Go to last post
    falter

Once Upon a Time in Computerland

Definitely recommend this for covid isolation reading. Wow. I have been working on, and just about finished, a video on Computerland and sort of picked this up when I became aware of it well into...

falter Today, 07:46 PM Go to last post