Image Map Image Map
  • Category Widget (bottom-up)

• Mike_Z

There is no available content written by Mike_Z
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

VERAULT

SFD-1001 some spark of life

So I have posted about my Commodore SFD-1001 Floppy drive in the past and how I cant get it to do much. It "reacts" in Open CBM but times out or renders no results. Before anyone jumps on the leaky...

VERAULT Today, 11:53 AM Go to last post
    pinkdonut666

IBM APTIVA What is that mysterious ticking noise?

So I picked up this IBM APTIVA 2134 system a couple weeks ago, it seems to work flawlessly. It seems to be a fairly low hours system, still had all it's factory installed hardware. (yes even the...

pinkdonut666 Today, 11:41 AM Go to last post
    Chuck(G)

I'll have a look at a low-level at an...

I'll have a look at a low-level at an IMD-formatted 8" floppy and see if there's anything different from standard IBM 3740 in AM's and gaps. Since you're using IMD, have you tried using 22DIsk's...

Chuck(G) Today, 11:36 AM Go to last post
    Dwight Elvey

Measure the ripple with a good capacitor and...

Measure the ripple with a good capacitor and you'll see why I was so sure it was a bad capacitor. Post the picture so that we can have it for others to see. Use the advance edit to get the picture...

Dwight Elvey Today, 11:35 AM Go to last post
    chris_nh

A interesting CC&C multi-function board

I found a multi-function adapter from a company called "CC&C". It has 384k of ram, serial ports, parallel port and floppy controller daughterboard. I haven't been able to find any information about...

chris_nh Today, 11:28 AM Go to last post