• Category Widget (bottom-up)

• Recent Articles

• AdamAnt316

There is no available content written by AdamAnt316
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Blog Posts

1944GPW

IBM System/360 and System/370 console button replica inserts

In case you need some stopgap inserts in a /360 or /370 console, until you find the originals (which I have found is very difficult). They pass the 'Six foot Rule' test ie. they look good from 6...

December 9th, 2017 11:19 PM
    1944GPW

PTAP2DXF - make paper tapes without a punch

If you have a paper tape reader and no punch, you can now make real working paper tapes using a normal home stencil-cutting machine. I've written a small command line utility that can take a .PTAP...

December 1st, 2017 06:04 AM
  • Recent Forum Posts

moijk

PC Barrel batteries

I acquired a few mainboards. most have this dreaded varta/gp barrel batteries. Now after the leakage is neutralized and fixed. what is my battery options? NiMh barrels, where do I obtain them? I got...

moijk Today, 02:13 AM Go to last post
    1ST1

If you like, you can post the correct...

If you like, you can post the correct manufascturer and model number of each drive where you haven't documentation. I have some historic text files and MS-DOS based database apps having a lot of...

1ST1 Today, 02:12 AM Go to last post
    Retro Canada

Taking advantage of the thread: I have 2 drives:...

Taking advantage of the thread: I have 2 drives: a ST-225 and HH612-C they were working 2 weeks ago (I even installed Xenix on it) but all of sudden both stopped working at the very same time. I...

Retro Canada Today, 12:33 AM Go to last post
    mvno_subscriber

I managed to use PTR.EXE downloaded from Corel's...

I managed to use PTR.EXE downloaded from Corel's site (since it wasn't included in my copy of WP). Then I just tested all character codes on the printer and mapped them accordingly. Worked like a...

mvno_subscriber Today, 12:12 AM Go to last post
    luckybob

Oh I completely agree! Nothing is going to be...

Oh I completely agree! Nothing is going to be trashed. At this point it is just a go/no-go for sale. People on ebay don't want to dick around with a failing drive. I can keep the ones that "don't...

luckybob Today, 12:04 AM Go to last post