Image Map Image Map
  • Category Widget (bottom-up)

• MichaelWeaser

There is no available content written by MichaelWeaser
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Blog Posts

1944GPW

IBM System/360 and System/370 console button replica inserts

In case you need some stopgap inserts in a /360 or /370 console, until you find the originals (which I have found is very difficult). They pass the 'Six foot Rule' test ie. they look good from 6...

December 9th, 2017 11:19 PM
    1944GPW

PTAP2DXF - make paper tapes without a punch

If you have a paper tape reader and no punch, you can now make real working paper tapes using a normal home stencil-cutting machine. I've written a small command line utility that can take a .PTAP...

December 1st, 2017 06:04 AM
  • Recent Forum Posts

Mr. Horse

SK7/8 back plane build.

So I always wanted to put together a retro back plane system with a PICMG board and lots of add in cards.

But I always put such a system on the back burner do to not having the case. But I do...

Mr. Horse Today, 07:42 AM Go to last post
    ibmapc

Look at the serial #. They are the same!

Look at the serial #. They are the same!

ibmapc Today, 07:36 AM Go to last post
    lowen

There were a few, and none worked very well. ...

There were a few, and none worked very well. Back in the VCF archives you can find http://www.vcfed.org/forum/showthread.php?6587-The-Worst-Pentium-Motherboard-Ever-Made

After all, the VLB is...

lowen Today, 07:30 AM Go to last post
    Kazblox

A friend I know who used to work at DEC received...

A friend I know who used to work at DEC received a Socket 4 Pentium board shoved in a rotten XT clone case, and it had VLB slots. They do exist.

Kazblox Today, 07:19 AM Go to last post
    GM0CSN

Ascii keyboard with parallel output

Hi,
    I wonder if you can provide any advice.
    I am a radio amateur, callsign GM0CSN, and I recently purchased at a radio fair an RTTY transmitter / receiver for connecting to my radios to allow me...

GM0CSN Today, 06:49 AM Go to last post