Image Map Image Map
  • Category Widget (bottom-up)

• KenEG

There is no available content written by KenEG
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Blog Posts

1944GPW

IBM System/360 and System/370 console button replica inserts

In case you need some stopgap inserts in a /360 or /370 console, until you find the originals (which I have found is very difficult). They pass the 'Six foot Rule' test ie. they look good from 6...

December 9th, 2017 11:19 PM
    1944GPW

PTAP2DXF - make paper tapes without a punch

If you have a paper tape reader and no punch, you can now make real working paper tapes using a normal home stencil-cutting machine. I've written a small command line utility that can take a .PTAP...

December 1st, 2017 06:04 AM
  • Recent Forum Posts

cchaven

I had Adaptec's EZ-SCSI 5 Deluxe handy so I tried...

I had Adaptec's EZ-SCSI 5 Deluxe handy so I tried it's ASPIDISK.SYS with the /D switch so it displayed additional info as it tried to load and it gives an error that the Pinnacle is under control of...

cchaven Today, 04:54 AM Go to last post
    2icebitn

C & t

Are the 386 chipsets made by them more or less common regardless of manufacturer? IOW could you pull these chips from a Wang and plug them into a Compaq, Tandy 3000, ALR, etc? Of course a mobo would...

2icebitn Today, 04:29 AM Go to last post
    Avia

According to the designer, there is a way to...

According to the designer, there is a way to modify the OS9 Initwp file to reverse the video:

"You could change the initWP.asm code. Just don't forget this initwp must reside in the root folder...

Avia Today, 04:13 AM Go to last post
    Stone

Three or four AA cell holders work fine as...

Three or four AA cell holders work fine as external batteries.

Stone Today, 03:58 AM Go to last post
    GiGaBiTe

You can get 3.6V NiMH barrel batteries from ebay:...

You can get 3.6V NiMH barrel batteries from ebay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/131777871646

Or if you want to keep the battery off-board, you can rig something up with a NiMH battery pack:

GiGaBiTe Today, 03:55 AM Go to last post