Image Map Image Map
  • Category Widget (bottom-up)

• shesmylife94

There is no available content written by shesmylife94
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Blog Posts

1944GPW

IBM System/360 and System/370 console button replica inserts

In case you need some stopgap inserts in a /360 or /370 console, until you find the originals (which I have found is very difficult). They pass the 'Six foot Rule' test ie. they look good from 6...

December 9th, 2017 11:19 PM
    1944GPW

PTAP2DXF - make paper tapes without a punch

If you have a paper tape reader and no punch, you can now make real working paper tapes using a normal home stencil-cutting machine. I've written a small command line utility that can take a .PTAP...

December 1st, 2017 06:04 AM
  • Recent Forum Posts

mvno_subscriber

I managed to use PTR.EXE downloaded from Corel's...

I managed to use PTR.EXE downloaded from Corel's site (since it wasn't included in my copy of WP). Then I just tested all character codes on the printer and mapped them accordingly. Worked like a...

mvno_subscriber Today, 12:12 AM Go to last post
    luckybob

Oh I completely agree! Nothing is going to be...

Oh I completely agree! Nothing is going to be trashed. At this point it is just a go/no-go for sale. People on ebay don't want to dick around with a failing drive. I can keep the ones that "don't...

luckybob Today, 12:04 AM Go to last post
    Ruud

Hp 9000 715/64

Hello,

I received this HP 9000 715/64 and I want to "play" with it. It has two VGA connectors on the back. The one on the right (seen from the backside of the HP) is from an additional car and I...

Ruud Yesterday, 11:49 PM Go to last post
    krebizfan

What system are you using to create the DOS 1.x...

What system are you using to create the DOS 1.x disks? Might help determine why you are not having success. Could be bad disk, bad drive, wrong disk imaging tool, faulty image, just not enough to go...

krebizfan Yesterday, 11:28 PM Go to last post
    ziloo

Thank you for the response KC! Sometimes I go on...

Thank you for the response KC! Sometimes I go on a "information binge" and
    throw a barrage of questions at myself and others for the joy of finding new
    things! There are things you won't understand...

ziloo Yesterday, 11:27 PM Go to last post