• Category Widget (bottom-up)

• Recent Articles

• BigDaddy

There is no available content written by BigDaddy
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Blog Posts

• Recent Forum Posts

alank2

Thanks, I found that after writing this, but I...

Thanks, I found that after writing this, but I have not had a chance to test it yet. I needed one that could convert both ways so I could take files to/from the PX-8 emulator which also allows me to...

alank2 Today, 07:38 AM Go to last post
    dkarguth

For me, the amber CRT is part of the charm of...

For me, the amber CRT is part of the charm of having the 5155. However, if you were so inclined, I would bet you could swap the entire CRT assembly with an assembly from one of those common 9" CRT...

dkarguth Today, 07:34 AM Go to last post
    alank2

CRC command issue

I've been playing with the Epson PX-8 I got from a guy here and it is a pretty sweet machine. I am having a couple of odd issues though I wondered if someone knows about. Both issues happen on...

alank2 Today, 07:33 AM Go to last post
    Chuck(G)

...and of course, I published actual source code...

...and of course, I published actual source code for communicating with the BP floppy device. But the links were scrambled in the vintage-computer-to-vcfed changeover. And I can't go back and edit...

Chuck(G) Today, 07:11 AM Go to last post
    acadiel

Yup. It is a compilation with every single one...

Yup. It is a compilation with every single one of the Backpack device drivers. There's a DOS setup program as well as a Windows (3.1/95?) setup program for the Backpack.SYS file and the utilities...

acadiel Today, 06:41 AM Go to last post