Image Map Image Map
  • Category Widget (bottom-up)

• 1980s_john

There is no available content written by 1980s_john
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Forum Posts

snuci

I will see if I can take a look this weekend as I...

I will see if I can take a look this weekend as I haven't had time to play with it yet and am busy this weekend too. I did see the power supply standoffs had bent in shipping. There's lots of room...

snuci Today, 10:40 AM Go to last post
    MattisLind

Acetone can probably also be used. It will also...

Acetone can probably also be used. It will also dissolve PVA. But it has a much lover boiling temperature. Around 50 degrees centigrade while butylacetate is around 120. This means aceton will...

MattisLind Today, 10:28 AM Go to last post
    Chuck(G)

It's a shunt around the series regulator (+5) to...

It's a shunt around the series regulator (+5) to improve the current handling capacity at the expense of regulation accuracy. If you don't like it, you could replace the TO-3 regulator and resistor...

Chuck(G) Today, 10:21 AM Go to last post
    tipc

Differences between PDS slots

I seem to remember that's what they were called. The SE had a version, the IIsi another. The LC's still another. They may vary in name. The ones based on the 68030 are simply different physically or...

tipc Today, 09:57 AM Go to last post
    tipc

I was going to suggest a heat gun, but Mattis...

I was going to suggest a heat gun, but Mattis doesn't prefer it so maybe take his advice.

The stuff used in nail polish over here is called acetone. Maybe it's the same stuff he mentioned. Also...

tipc Today, 09:52 AM Go to last post