Image Map Image Map
  • Category Widget (bottom-up)

• 1ajs

There is no available content written by 1ajs
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Blog Posts

1944GPW

IBM System/360 and System/370 console button replica inserts

In case you need some stopgap inserts in a /360 or /370 console, until you find the originals (which I have found is very difficult). They pass the 'Six foot Rule' test ie. they look good from 6...

December 9th, 2017 11:19 PM
    1944GPW

PTAP2DXF - make paper tapes without a punch

If you have a paper tape reader and no punch, you can now make real working paper tapes using a normal home stencil-cutting machine. I've written a small command line utility that can take a .PTAP...

December 1st, 2017 06:04 AM
  • Recent Forum Posts

Chuck(G)

There's more of that than you'd think. Remember...

There's more of that than you'd think. Remember that Israel has a well-developed technical education system and an active defense manufacturing business.

I remember doing some work for an Israeli...

Chuck(G) Today, 08:16 PM Go to last post
    Stone

That's most likely because Paraim is a river in...

That's most likely because Paraim is a river in Brazil and the drives are made by Priam. :-)

Stone Today, 08:14 PM Go to last post
    Chuck(G)

AC is AC--each line reverses polarity half the...

AC is AC--each line reverses polarity half the time so there is no preference for one probe or the other. The same goes for the primary. What you're trying to determine here is relative phase.

Chuck(G) Today, 08:12 PM Go to last post
    falter

It's just a bit weird.. I wouldn't have thought a...

It's just a bit weird.. I wouldn't have thought a lot of that stuff would have made it that far afield. But this seller seems to have a bottomless treasure chest of this stuff.

I haven't received...

falter Today, 07:41 PM Go to last post
    netfreak

WTB: SGI Indy R5000 CPU

Trying to hunt down an R5000 upgrade for my Indy that won't break the bank. I'd prefer the SC version with the L2 cache. I may also be looking to buy a 24 bit graphics board for the Indy if anyone...

netfreak Today, 07:14 PM Go to last post