Image Map Image Map
  • Category Widget (bottom-up)

• tingo

There is no available content written by tingo
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

• Recent Blog Posts

1944GPW

IBM System/360 and System/370 console button replica inserts

In case you need some stopgap inserts in a /360 or /370 console, until you find the originals (which I have found is very difficult). They pass the 'Six foot Rule' test ie. they look good from 6...

December 9th, 2017 11:19 PM
    1944GPW

PTAP2DXF - make paper tapes without a punch

If you have a paper tape reader and no punch, you can now make real working paper tapes using a normal home stencil-cutting machine. I've written a small command line utility that can take a .PTAP...

December 1st, 2017 06:04 AM
  • Recent Forum Posts

mangis

The lookup could be recalculated when those...

The lookup could be recalculated when those variables would be adjusted. In case the single Z-row + integer addition works well enough, you would only need (2 x 6 x 6 x 3) == 216 integers stored per...

mangis Today, 01:05 AM Go to last post
    bettablue

Wow!!!

You are definitely a braver man than I. Please keep us updated on your progress. Also, photos of your progress would seriously add to your story.

I wish you luck.

Hope you have a great...

bettablue Today, 12:40 AM Go to last post
    bettablue

Apple lle sale question

Hi, all... :computer:

I have an Apple lle complete with working Duodisc 5.25 floppy disc drive, green tilt screen monitor and a couple of mice, along with some boot discs, and possibly a few...

bettablue Today, 12:29 AM Go to last post
    MikeS

Yup, connecting a 0V to the other 12V sounds...

Yup, connecting a 0V to the other 12V sounds right. With one probe on the other 0V you should measure the following (somewhat higher since there's no load):

A0: 0
    A6: 6
    A12 & B0: 12
    B6: 18...

MikeS Yesterday, 10:16 PM Go to last post
    Chuck(G)

I still have two cartons of them. NOS. I...

I still have two cartons of them. NOS.

I repurpose them as external drive boxes. Power supplies are a little wimpy for hard drives and CD-ROMs, but that's easily remedied. Small switchers...

Chuck(G) Yesterday, 09:53 PM Go to last post