Image Map Image Map
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Commodore SX-64

Talking Commodore SX-64

Hi this is my first time here to this forum. If I post wrongly plz forgive me. I have a Commodore SX-64 for sale. Its in great shape. It has a Commodore Monitor, the joysticks, and ALOT of games. So pm me and we will discuss prices and shipping.

I'd love to have it, but it would probably cost an arm and a leg to ship to Canada.

Where are you located? Folks might want to know for shipping considerations.

4. Default

Presuming myself among that audience of 'folks', I concur! Good ol' heavy Commodore monitors cost a fortune in shipping on eBay and I would give a lot to see one in my general vicinity (in other words, one that wouldn't cost 110$ to get to my house).

At least the SX-64 monitor is only 5" or so, i.e. built-in. But the whole computer probably weighs some 10-15 kg anyway. In this case location is not only important due to shipping expenses, but also the fact that a PAL (European) SX-64 appears to be worth 2-3 times as much as a NTSC (American) SX-64.
    Anders Carlsson

I live in NY USA

If it hasnt been spoken for already, what part of NY are you in? I've wanted to aquire a Commodor 64 for a while, I live in Syracuse.
    -JDT

Wanted: IBM XT/286 Model 5162 <-!!!

Beth197530 -- I sent you a PM yesterday, just so you know .....
    "Well this film wastes no precious screen time with a plot!" -- Crow (from MST3K), while watching Red Zone Cuba

I still have the commodore. i live in Utica, NY.

Im asking $450, which includes the monitor and all the floppy games. Im very new at this never have sold anything on the internet, so i dont know about shipping.