Image Map Image Map
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Giving away my complete collection for free

Blog Entries

Uhhhhh... this is over five years old now. :/
    The systems are probably looooong gone now.

Yep, you need to get in the habit of checking dates on posts. Think I have been screwed up by the "super old thread" thing more than once.

Blog Entries

I had a clue when I saw terry had posted, I knew it had been a while.
    The ancients knew *more* than us...
    http://www.legendarytimes.com/forum/index.php They're baaaack!

Come and see http://www.gamegavel.com for all your gaming needs! We have Zero-ohm resistors!

Hi quantumechanic,

Could you please tell me what expansion cards are installed in the AT&T PC 6300 ? There is a small (yet real) chance that it might have one or two cards in there that I happen to be looking for.

Thanks.

Impressive collection, by the way. I hope it will all end up in caring hands.

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    Hi quantumechanic, . . .
    Are you joking? Or do you really think that someone who has posted twice, the last time being September 7th, 2004 04:35 PM, is still checking this thread? I suppose that's possible but ...
    Last edited by Ole Juul; June 17th, 2010 at 02:01 AM. Reason: typo
    WANTED: Cardinal 2450MNP modem.

It'll throw a few folks off now that the thread looks active. I'd say they're long gone but you can always try the email option in the event the user forgot the name of the site or post. (Assuming they add an email address to their account which in this case they didn't).

Another thing would be to click on the user name to see their profile and you can see their last login time.
    Looking to acquire: IBM 5100, Altair 8800

Red face D'oh!

Quote Originally Posted by Ole Juul View Post
    Are you joking? Or do you really think that someone who has posted twice, the last time being September 7th, 2004 04:35 PM, is still checking this thread? I suppose that's possible but ...
    Oops, I guess that was indeed a bit of a gaffe...

This thread came up under "New Posts", and the most recent reactions were indeed very recent, and I always begin by reading the opening post, but I overlooked its date, and never bothered checking how old the thread actually was. Sorry for the confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckcmagee View Post
    Yep, you need to get in the habit of checking dates on posts. Think I have been screwed up by the "super old thread" thing more than once.
    Good to know I'm not alone in these occasional mistakes.

Heh, I suddenly realized that this thread was actually started years before I even joined these Forums!