Image Map Image Map
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tiny Menu

Necroposting here - however since this thread was referenced by a new thread I am going with it...

Did a later version of the program ever come out? snq did you ever find your original code?
    Current Wish List: 1. IBM 7531 Industrial Series PC 2. NEC MultiSync XL (JC-2001) Monitor 3. MicroSolutions MatchPoint AND/OR UniDOS card 4. Compaq 14" VGA CRT Monitor (the one that came with the SystemPro). 5. Stacker HW CoProcessor Board MCA BUS. If you have any of the above for sale please PM me. Thank you!

While at it - is the program still available? The links have stopped working.

Blog Entries

I put what I could find here: ftp://ftp.oldskool.org/pub/misc/Soft...s/TINYMENU.ZIP

It contains the original TINYMENU.* files as well as a quick disassembly and a quick utility for building .INI files (meant for putting a lot of single-file games on a floppy disk like ARCHON.EXE, ROBOTRON.EXE, etc. but should work on larger structures).

Assuming the original source is lost, but with only a 1K .COM file I'm sure it could be disassembled and commented rather quickly. I mentioned many years ago (in this thread) that some of the routines could be optimized smaller with BIOS routines which would have made it smaller... I might do that still.
    Last edited by Trixter; September 20th, 2019 at 12:23 PM.
    Offering a bounty for:
    - The software "Overhead Express" (doesn't have to be original, can be a copy)
    - A working Sanyo MBC-775, Olivetti M24, or Logabax 1600
    - Music Construction Set, IBM Music Feature edition (has red sticker on front stating IBM Music Feature)