Image Map Image Map
Page 95 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596 LastLast

Thread: Powertran Cortex

Hi – Nice people who seem to like Cortex. I know you can all relate when I say I have “saving” a bunch of stuff cos it might be useful in the future ( admit it we all have boxes of stuff). Well I have all the parts for a Cortex computer. Actually, I have two motherboards fully populated, I have the original case (still in it’s box) I even have the original magazine ETI from 1982 which has the build article. I have some original documentation and a never used floppy disk for the box.
    Is anyone interested in having this?
    It’s all free to a good home if you pay the shipping. Or pick it up. (Boston area)

Quote Originally Posted by glaiket_wean View Post
    Hi – Nice people who seem to like Cortex. I know you can all relate when I say I have “saving” a bunch of stuff cos it might be useful in the future ( admit it we all have boxes of stuff). Well I have all the parts for a Cortex computer. Actually, I have two motherboards fully populated, I have the original case (still in it’s box) I even have the original magazine ETI from 1982 which has the build article. I have some original documentation and a never used floppy disk for the box.
    Is anyone interested in having this?
    It’s all free to a good home if you pay the shipping. Or pick it up. (Boston area)
    Hi,

Are you Boston in Lincolnshire, or Boston in the US?

Stuart.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
    Hi,

Are you Boston in Lincolnshire, or Boston in the US?

Stuart.
    Boston USA _ sorry should have been clearer.
    I moved here from Britain hence the cortex and the Magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by glaiket_wean View Post
    Boston USA _ sorry should have been clearer.
    I moved here from Britain hence the cortex and the Magazine.
    I think you might have just made someone very happy ... you should have a PM from a friend of mine.

Stuart.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
    I think you might have just made someone very happy ... you should have a PM from a friend of mine.

Stuart.
    That would be fantastic - It would be wonderful if this stuff got some TLC.....

Oh man! This is what I get for not paying attention to every forum to which I belong. If there's a chance that one of those boaeds is still available Id give it a good home!
    Want to buy or trade for: SBCs, trainers, development kits

Following an email discussion with John Walker (author of MDEX and NOS, founder of Autodesk), he created a few pages on his website about Marinchip:
    http://www.fourmilab.ch/documents/marinchip/

The photo of the I/O board is credited to me, but it is really Jim Hearne's. I'll write to John to get that corrected.

Blog Entries

Great history - thanks!
    Torfinn

I've googled around and think I've done my due dilligence, so I'll go ahead and ask: has anyone in the States done a run of the mini-cortex PCBs? I'd love to snag one, but I've never ordered direct from a manufacturer (and I don't need 20).
    Want to buy or trade for: SBCs, trainers, development kits

Quote Originally Posted by nuxi View Post
    I've googled around and think I've done my due dilligence, so I'll go ahead and ask: has anyone in the States done a run of the mini-cortex PCBs? I'd love to snag one, but I've never ordered direct from a manufacturer (and I don't need 20).
    Mini-Cortex PCB - send me a PM.