Image Map Image Map

Thread: $5000 PCjr on eBay

Default $5000 PCjr on eBay

I really discourage people from posting eBay rants, but this one is too good to pass up. Take a look at eBay item 330332284365 for grins.

The only thing noteworthy about this particular machine is that it has an Amdek 300A monitor, which is an amber monochrome monitor driven from the composite port of the machine. The machine still has CGA graphics, so you get 16 shades of amber. I had one of these on my original machine 25 years ago, and it was great for word processing. But I think I have to pass on this auction ...

Quote Originally Posted by mbbrutman View Post
    I really discourage people from posting eBay rants, but this one is too good to pass up. Take a look at eBay item 330332284365 for grins.

The only thing noteworthy about this particular machine is that it has an Amdek 300A monitor, which is an amber monochrome monitor driven from the composite port of the machine. The machine still has CGA graphics, so you get 16 shades of amber. I had one of these on my original machine 25 years ago, and it was great for word processing. But I think I have to pass on this auction ...
    Well he won't get anywhere near 5 grand for that, at most what $500?
    GEEKS WITH A GRUDGE!

Check his feedback - (0).

Well, obviously he doesn't sell much with pricing policies like that. ;-0