Image Map Image Map

Thread: What`s this?!

Default What`s this?!

If you want to get a fancy, new, boxed gift just for 32$, just visit [stupid spam link removed] and sign-up. It`s absolutely reliable and works fine for lots of people [there are plenty more sites like this one, but none of them is that cheap!]. The way this works is: you sign-up and purchase one of their products, which entitles you to join a list. Then all you have to do is wait or advertise the web-site to get your gift [ipods, notebooks, dvd players and many more] even sooner.As more customers sign up, the list moves upwards and you will move up everytime a new gift is sent out. Once you reach the top of the list, you will receive your selected handset! IT`S EASY AND WORKS GREAT!

Blog Entries

Hmmmmmnn... A free gift that costs $32.00... Is it just me, or is there sum'n fishy bout this "deal"???

--T
    Teach your children how to think, not what, and hold 'em close, not tight.

Please visit the Vintage-Computer Wiki. Contributers welcome.

Well, that sounds almost as good a deal as that writer that wanted to trade in her beat-up Zenith for something better.

If you buy a new, boxed free gift from me, for only $31.99, I'll throw in a genuine hand-tied pink bow, a card that says "I wub you" , signed, the Bunny, and I'll put you on TWO lists. And, aside from the rather mundane gifts mentioned in the earlier post that ripped-off my ORIGINAL idea, I also have VINTAGE computers available that you can sell on eBay for lots of $$$
    Any takers ?

Any of you ever listen to Tom Waits' "Step right Up" ?

patscc

There aught to be a law against these stupid pyramid schemes. . .

/sigh

Erik

Default Re: What`s this?!

Quote Originally Posted by bop22
    [ipods, notebooks, dvd players and many more]
    I think I'll pass, I already have a notebook that thankfully does not have X-Pee for sure, my desktop makes a great DVD player, and many more....?!?! I've got all I want, unless, you happen to have a 1981 IBM PC 5150 running MS-DOS 1.0 and Windows version 1.0 on 64K RAM

Quote Originally Posted by patscc

Any of you ever listen to Tom Waits' "Step right Up" ?

patscc
    As a matter of fact I have. I also have yet to listen to "Frank's Wild Years" after God knows how many times, and not snicker a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by patscc
    If you buy a new, boxed free gift from me, for only $31.99, I'll throw in a genuine hand-tied pink bow, a card that says "I wub you" , signed, the Bunny
    LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by erik
    There aught to be a law against these stupid pyramid schemes. . .
    Unless im mistaken it is here in the U.S

why do these jokers take the time to sign up to post some spam no one
    wants. it's beyond me.
    If you don\'t know where you are going.. Any road will get you there.