Image Map Image Map

Thread: Vintage NOS Lotus Works,Lotus 123

Blog Entries

Default Vintage NOS Lotus Works,Lotus 123

I have some extra NOS(New Old Stock)Software especially suited to the 8086-286 PCs we all seem to have.I know that software is pretty easy to get,but documentation is a bit spotty in availability.
    Lotus Works $13 This is a sealed New copy on 3 1/2" disks,Docs,Manual and Tutorial are all included.
    Lotus Works is a "Suite" of programs that I have found work pretty well on my Zenith SuperSport 286 as well as my 8088 SuperSport.There is a Word Processor,Spreadsheet,Database,Spell Checker,Graphics and a Communications program included.As near as I can tell it's Ver 1.0.The system requirements are as follows;IBM PC with 512K RAM,DOS 2.0 or higher.Memory above 640K is supported.
    I have two of these.
    Price will include shipping to the USA.(Canada & Others would have to add for shipping,I will send quote.)
    Lotus 123 $10 plus shipping.(It's heavy so I'll need a Zip code to figure shipping using USPS Media Mail)
    This is version 2.2 on 3.5" floppy discs.Docs,Tutorial and Reference books all included in a sealed slipcase box.
    The system requirements are as follows;IBM PC with 320K basic with 512K RAM recommended,DOS 2.0 or higher.
    Harvard Graphics Ver 2.302 $10.00 plus shipping.(It's heavy so I'll need a Zip code to figure shipping using USPS Media Mail)
    This is version 2.302 on 3.5" floppy discs.Docs,Tutorial and Reference books all included in a sealed slipcase box.
    Requirements state that 512K is minimum with 640K recommended.DOS 2.0 or higher.There are a bunch of graphics cards listed on the box as supported.

PM me and we can set something up.
    I would also be open to trades,I'm looking for Zenith SuperSport and Zenith Laptop items.What have you got?
    Thanks for looking!
    cgrape2
    Last edited by cgrape2; October 5th, 2009 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Fixed some typos.Added Trade note.