Image Map Image Map

Thread: Looking for Apricot Hardware

Blog Entries

Default Looking for Apricot Hardware

There are two specific systems I am looking for:

1- Apricot FP/Portable - Just the keyboard and the main unit (with microphone) would be nice at least. I got access to most of the documentation as well as images of the floppies that it came with. Extra will be paid if you got the carrying case or the trackball mouse.

2 - Apricot Xen - Don't really care about the spces as they are all generally the same system but again, I need the keyboard and the system at the least. Extra will be paid for the monitor or even the trackball mouse. Again, I have access to the manuals and images of the disks that it came with.

Willing to pay ~$100 per system (more if the price is to be negotiated) + shipping to Canada. (which is the painful part)

EDIT: North America only. I know some exist here and they would cost less to ship than the ones found more commonly in the EU. (unless you can get me a damn good price on shipping).
    [Need something to waste time on? Click here to visit my YouTube channel CelGenStudios]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [No time for videos? Click here to visit my Twitter feed @CelGenStudios]

= Excellent space heater

Default Got a Apricot Portable if you're interested

Hi,

noticed your post for an Apricot Portable. I have one standing around doing nothing (its actually standing around at my parents) and my father keeps nagging me that I should get rid of it....

I noticed you're in Canada and I'm in Europe, but that should be something we can workout, although shipping will cost a small fortune I'm afraid.
    If your interested you can get in touch with me via this forum and we see what we can work out.

regards,
    Willem van der Marel
    The Netherlands.

Blog Entries

Well I thank you for signing up just to reply so I sent you a PM and we'll see if something can be negotiated.
    [Need something to waste time on? Click here to visit my YouTube channel CelGenStudios]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

= Excellent space heater

Let me dig through my storage NeXT, I think I have an Apricot keyboard somewhere - don't know what model it was from etc, but I'm sure it is still here somewhere. Sask to B.C. wouldn't be too bad for shipping, lol. I'll see if I can find it.
    Go thee to the chickens and smite them, for they are fowl

Are you still looking for the Apricot portable?
    I have one with all the manuals disks etc?
    Rod

Blog Entries

I sure am.
    Can't afford one at this instant due to a job switch but in the near future (before the end of the year) I'm more than happy to take it off your hands at a fee if that's what you prefer.
    It has the microphone as well, right?
    I sent you a PM.
    Last edited by NeXT; July 30th, 2010 at 09:08 AM.

= Excellent space heater

I have an Apricot PC Xi, black model, that is fully functional. I am the original owner and therefore have all of the documentation and apps supplied with it including Logistix that I brought back from England in 1986. I had upgraded the processor at the time. I am willing to give it away.

Frank