Image Map Image Map
Page 194 of 226 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 2260

Thread: For Sale: spotted on Craigslist (continuous sightings)

Blog Entries

IMG_5876.JPGIMG_5878.jpg
    There are 5 Kaypro II's 4 have the CRT, 1 is an advent conversion but no boot,none of the others have the motherboards installed, 2 have no power supply
    5 K10s, 4 have no power supply, no motherboards, no intermediate card or HD controller. 1 is complete but no Hard Drive or Floppy drive (83)
    3 very good KII keyboards with the blue numeric keypad keys. (besides the ones on the computers in the picture)
    several other later keyboards
    1 K10 intermediate card and HD controller
    MOTHERBOARDS:
    3 K10(83) 2 K10(84)
    4 KII

A bankers box of Full height drives
    a box of various keyboard parts (tops, bottoms, keyboards)

I would prefer to sell them all as a bunch but would consider separate.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by phogren; April 2nd, 2019 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterNC View Post
    "This is NOT a play station."
    Collecting PS/2s and boxed software from ca. 1987 to 1994

Quote Originally Posted by allCAPPS View Post
    "This is NOT a play station."
    I wonder what the poster replied to those initial misinformed emails like.

I thought I'd ask for a pic of the 'playstation' and if he had any games for it, but i couldn't bring myself to act like a dick today.
    It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

Firstly, I realize the title for this thread is "Craig's List", but saw something on eBay that might be a sleeper (i.e. won't show up in a search) and wanted to share it with the Forum. Didn't see a similar thread for eBay, so putting it here. Please don't shoot me.

Browsing for something else, I ran across this oddball monitor system-in-a-case. Looked closer, and realized it has an Epson HX-20 as it's driving processor. Of course, that fact is listed nowhere in the posting. So, thought this is a good opportunity for someone to negotiate relatively competitor-free if looking for an HX-20. It's a "Make an Offer" listing.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-VTS...item521a02f4e5

Quote Originally Posted by normanator View Post
    Firstly, I realize the title for this thread is "Craig's List", but saw something on eBay that might be a sleeper (i.e. won't show up in a search) and wanted to share it with the Forum. Didn't see a similar thread for eBay, so putting it here. Please don't shoot me.

Browsing for something else, I ran across this oddball monitor system-in-a-case. Looked closer, and realized it has an Epson HX-20 as it's driving processor. Of course, that fact is listed nowhere in the posting. So, thought this is a good opportunity for someone to negotiate relatively competitor-free if looking for an HX-20. It's a "Make an Offer" listing.

The ebay thread was in the Rants section which was taken down recently.

BTW, good find that is a bizarre unit. If it sells right now, that's not too bad of a price.

Quote Originally Posted by normanator View Post

I might try and snag that, but $50 shipping is kind of steep. It's a pretty small unit

only concern is there is no picture showing the monitor working.

Blog Entries

Apple III
    https://wausau.craigslist.org/sys/d/...841996691.html

$525 - seems like a lot