Image Map Image Map
Page 129 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129
Results 1,281 to 1,289 of 1289

Thread: For Sale: spotted on Craigslist (continuous sightings)

Yeah, he's not willing to do the work for the money. It is a bit high for the effort involved in shipping those beasts - plus yes that would be a fair estimate if everything was *working*. And he's not willing to test everything either.

$1,000 is more like it. That is a lot of cash. People often do not realize turning a profit on eBay is really hard. eBay / PayPal fees. Shipping. Packaging. Plus buyer fraud risk. Plus supply & demand: not everything sells right away. Competition.
    Last edited by PeterLI; October 12th, 2017 at 08:11 AM.

I mean, if someone wants to contact the guy, come to a price and pay for it. I'd be happy to ship it out at cost. Just giving people options. If there were multiple people wanting different items, I can do that as well. I literally have like $50 until November. (to spare) I'd also be willing to go take pics.
    It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

He doesn't look like he'll come down enough to me. It's close to worth $2100 in the end, from my experience, but thats if the buyer were to part it out, fix it and sell it for charity, and why should this dude get the profit instead of the one doing the work?

Dual Shugart 8" Drive. Complete with enclosure and power supply.

Not mine, but it looks like a steal of a deal for someone who needs it...

https://nashville.craigslist.org/sys...310999802.html
    These are mine:
    A TRS-80 Model III, Gateway-2000 Tower, Gateway Tower, Timex-Sinclair-2000, Compaq Armada 1550DMT, and last but not least, a Texas-Instruments Travelmate 4000 WinDX--No idea what it's running, lost the power cord!

Quote Originally Posted by luckybob View Post
    I mean, if someone wants to contact the guy, come to a price and pay for it. I'd be happy to ship it out at cost. Just giving people options. If there were multiple people wanting different items, I can do that as well. I literally have like $50 until November. (to spare) I'd also be willing to go take pics.
    I'm in Denver too... if anyone gets this, please let me know. I have to say that I love the first picture and the condition of the monitor... hopefully that's not representative of everything else he has

Roger
    Always interested in Atari 8-bit and 486/early Pentium era software & hardware!

Blog Entries

Has this been on here? Some one posted to Facebook...

IBM series I computer - $250 (Fulton)

https://syracuse.craigslist.org/sys/6353698632.html
    Dave
    G4UGM

Looking for Analog Computers, Drum Plotters, and Graphics Terminals

Quote Originally Posted by g4ugm View Post

Someone from this board, in that part of this land was looking for something like that. If only I could recall whom.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by g4ugm View Post

I know from personal experience that the IBM terminal in this listing is worth a hell of a lot more than $250. If that's the same model I had a while back, they go for close to $1k on Ebay. And there are more than a few people out there that would pay a ton for just that keyboard.

IBM 5160 - 360k, 1.44Mb Floppies, NEC V20, 8087-3, 45MB MFM Hard Drive, Vega 7 Graphics, IBM 5154 Monitor running MS-DOS 5.00
    IBM PCJr Model 48360 640kb RAM, NEC V20,, jrIDE Side Cart, 360kb Floppy drives running MS-DOS 5.00
    Evergreen Am5x86-133 64Mb Ram, 8gb HDD, SB16 in a modified ATX case running IBM PC-DOS 7.10