Image Map Image Map

Thread: Assembled & Tested XT-IDE Boards

Default Assembled & Tested XT-IDE Boards

I'm chipping away with development of the Dangerous Prototypes version of the XT/IDE adapter and have decided to sell a few boards in order to raise funds for the project.

Hence I'm offering:

• 2x Dangerous Prototypes v1b XT-IDE Boards, 25 each
    • 1x Dangerous Prototypes v1a Board (prototype), 10

All are fitted with an M28C64 EEPROM with the XT-IDE Universal BIOS version 2 programmed and implement the 'chuck-mod' design for faster reads (about 230KB/s, on a PC/XT).

Please note the boards are assembled by me and do not include the 'Keystone 9202' ISA bracket (since I can't buy them in the UK for a sensible price). Stated prices include shipping to Europe or USA, other places will need to check costs.

Click here for full info on these cards, photos etc
    Last edited by pearce_jj; March 20th, 2012 at 01:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pearce_jj View Post
    I'm chipping away with development of the Dangerous Prototypes version of the XT/IDE adapter and have decided to sell a few boards in order to raise funds for the project.

Hence I'm offering:
    • 2x Dangerous Prototypes v1b XT-IDE Boards, 25 each
    • 1x Dangerous Prototypes v1a Board (prototype), 10

All are fitted with an M28C64 EEPROM with the XT-IDE Universal BIOS version 2 programmed and implement the 'chuck-mod' design for faster reads (about 230KB/s, on a PC/XT).

Please note the boards are assembled by me and do not include the 'Keystone 9202' ISA bracket (since I can't buy them in the UK for a sensible price). Stated prices include shipping to Europe or USA, other places will need to check costs.

Click here for full info on these cards, photos etc
    Hello, please send me a PM with shipping to Brazil for the XT-IDE boards that are assembled.

Thanks!

These three boards are all sold now.

Do u still have any of these boards available?
    -Marcoguy

i need to get one of these!