Image Map Image Map
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Greetings from Terry Yeager...

Default Greetings from Terry Yeager...

I was talking to Terry today and, although he is in rough shape physically, he will be entering a physiotherapy course that he hopes will have him in shape to return to the Forums in the near future.

He wanted me to extend his best wishes to all the inmates of VCF
    Legacy Computers and Parts

Sales of, parts for, and repairs to, Vintage and Legacy computers.

Blog Entries

Well at least we know he's doing alright and can eventually channel his humor back to the forums. Hope his therapy goes well.
    ~Ian~

Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

Blog Entries

I hope things go well, I have a feeling they will and he'll be back here soon enough. Beer.
    The ancients knew *more* than us...
    http://www.legendarytimes.com/forum/index.php They're baaaack!

Come and see http://www.gamegavel.com for all your gaming needs! We have Zero-ohm resistors!

Thanks for the update. Sucks that he's going through this.
    Looking to acquire: IBM 5100, Altair 8800

I think he was already off the forum when I joined last February. What happened?
    -Marcoguy

Blog Entries

From what I've learned since I've been here, he goes through these phases of different body cycles.
    As he described here,
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry Yager
    Pain ---> Intolerable pain ---> Sleep deprivation ---> Psychosis --->2a.m. Trip to hospital ---> Men in white, Diazepam IV push, 5-point restraints, Atavin IV drip ---> Orange Alert ---Local police ---> Homeland Gestapo ---> 3:a.m. call to Washington (the city dumbass, even I know the president dood is dead) ---> 4a.m. call from Washington to VA hospital director, visit from M.I.B. (Really, not the ones in my head!) ---> More m.i.w. ---> More IV meds (?) ---> 3 -4 days marathon interrogation session ---> Any variety of other unpleasantries ---> ??? --- >With any luck, some adjustment to my meds, hopefully for the better ---> Eventual return to home and some semblance or normalcy ---> Lather ---> Rinse ---> Repeat as necessary...

Hope y'all get the picture. I don't disappear from here by choice, sometimes it just takes a while to get back into the loop. Wish me luck and hope for the best.
    He came back this time for about three months, and hasn't been on the forums since. I do hope that he comes back to his regular self soon and logs back into here.
    ~Ian~

Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

Oh, that's really rough. I used to know somebody who had something like that. It was because of his brain cancer. Some days he forgot who he was. Really rough. I have a lot of sympathy for somebody who goes through stuff like that.
    -Marcoguy

Quote Originally Posted by Druid6900 View Post
    I was talking to Terry today and, although he is in rough shape physically, he will be entering a physiotherapy course that he hopes will have him in shape to return to the Forums in the near future.

He wanted me to extend his best wishes to all the inmates of VCF

If you get in touch with him again, please tell that we are wishing only the best for him! Best wishes for Terry, from Brazil.

And if is anything I could do, please tell me.

Blog Entries

Best wishes and a speedy return to his best self!
    Thanks for telling us.
    Torfinn

Not a problem.

I'll be checking in every couple of weeks on him and I'll either be talking to him if he's there or his daughter if he's not.

I'll update the thread with any relevant news on that basis.
    Legacy Computers and Parts

Sales of, parts for, and repairs to, Vintage and Legacy computers.