Image Map Image Map
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: [UK] Silicon Dreams and VCF GB 5th - 7th July 2013

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by donutty View Post
    Good to meet you Lawrence.
    Likewise, it's always good to meet in person and flesh out someone's online personality.

I did not get sight of Anders. Maybe some other time!
    I managed to not long after you left.

It was nice to meet you Anders, I enjoyed chatting with you.

Blog Entries

Yes, this might be a 'toe in the water' exercise for a lot of potential exhibitors. But for me it's closer than last time, and what have I got to loose apart from a morning and half a tank of fuel?
    I wonder the reason for not being at the home of computing in the UK - Bletchley park? That had the advantage of having TNMOC next door.

well I went in the end. well worth the day out....
    ... and whilst it has less computing than Bletchly the Discovery Centre is really worth a visit on its own...
    Dave
    G4UGM

Looking for Analog Computers, Drum Plotters, and Graphics Terminals

Quote Originally Posted by g4ugm View Post
    well I went in the end. well worth the day out....
    ... and whilst it has less computing than Bletchly the Discovery Centre is really worth a visit on its own...
    Yes, I had a play on the water equipment outside whilst having my ice cream!

Nice to meet you too, Lawrence. After we split, I realized we had been talking uninterrupted for at least two hours, perhaps 2:30. I'm sure I saw donutty and g4ugm somewhere as well, just that I didn't know who's who.
    Anders Carlsson

Quote Originally Posted by carlsson View Post
    Nice to meet you too, Lawrence. After we split, I realized we had been talking uninterrupted for at least two hours, perhaps 2:30. I'm sure I saw donutty and g4ugm somewhere as well, just that I didn't know who's who.
    Just trying to think what I was wearing... grey t-shirt (amongst other things) I think. Also for the first hour carrying around a bag of VFD handheld / tabletop games I bought.

Oh, grey t-shirt.. yes, then I definitely know who you are... NOT! I was also wearing a grey t-shirt with yellow Retrogathering print.
    Anders Carlsson