Image Map Image Map

Thread: Spring Cleaning, this stuff has to go!

Cool Spring Cleaning, this stuff has to go!

In a desperate attempt to clear my room out (and pay off some debts) I am listing some stuff I need to get rid of. Except as described below, all of it has been tested and works fine with no issues.

- Matched pair of Cubig 64MB 72-pin 60ns EDO SIMMs (128MB total) - $2
    IMG_2975.jpg

- Three 256MB PC-133 sticks of SDRAM memory - $1.50 takes all
    IMG_3329.jpg

- ATI Rage 128 PCI video card with 16MB memory, driver disk and Quick Start book - $3
    IMG_3325.jpg

- Two PCI Ethernet cards, one is a 3Com 3C905CX-TXM 100Mbps card and the other is a Netgear GA311/Realtek RTL8169S Gigabit card - $2.50 takes both (the realtek is untested, but I don't see anything wrong with it)
    IMG_3330.jpg

- Maxtor Fireball 3 5400rpm 40GB ATA/133 IDE Hard Drive (no problems) - $4
    IMG_3331.jpg

Buyer pays shipping. I'll be more than happy to combine items.

Thanks,

Aaron

Sent you a PM.

Hey, I tried to PM you back but your inbox seems to be full. In any case, I think I can get everything to fit in a First Class shipping container so the total cost will be $8.77. My paypal is the same address I sent earlier.

Oh yeah, about the memory, it is 128MB but some older motherboards detect a smaller amount. Some older i430vx and i430fx boards will only see 64MB or less without a BIOS update. Most later SiS, VIA and i430tx boards should be able to see the full amount though.

Thanks,

Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by BGoins12 View Post
    Sent you a PM.
    Do not, ever, post a reply like this ...

Why? Because the whole point of the PM system is to keep clutter out of the public threads. So letting somebody know that you sent them a PM defeats the entire purpose of the PM system!

Sorry to be blunt, but this is a long standing policy and it is amazing how many people are blissfully unaware of it, or don't independently realize the irony of posting a "PM Sent" message.