Image Map Image Map

Thread: CFFA3000 remote control schematic?

Default CFFA3000 remote control schematic?

Hi all,

I just emailed Rich about this as well, but I figured I should also ask here. I have a CFFA3000, but when I bought it I decided not to get the wired remote. I don't remember why, frankly it was pretty silly not to get it. Anyway...

It looks like the remote board is really simple. I'd like to just roll my own, since the remote is no longer available for purchase. It looks like it's just two push-button switches, four LEDs, a handful or resistors, and probably two transistors are all it needs? I could just build it on a bit of protoboard in a tiny, tiny project box. Does anyone know what the remote pinout of the CFFA3000 is?

Many thanks, if you can help!

-Seth
    Seth Morabito
    Commodore and DEC Enthusiast
    Poulsbo, WA, USA

Hi,

I do not have the schematic that you are requesting, but I do have a spare remote, if you might like to pay what I paid for it, plus the postage.

I found that I just do not need it with my IIGS and GS/OS. I never even unpacked it.

If you're interested, just let me know.

smp

Rich was nice enough to reply to my email with the schematic for the remote, so I built my own kludgey version on a piece of protoboard. It works great!

cffa3k_r2.jpg

-Twylo
    Seth Morabito
    Commodore and DEC Enthusiast
    Poulsbo, WA, USA

I'd like to find this schematic myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Twylo View Post
    Rich was nice enough to reply to my email with the schematic for the remote, so I built my own kludgey version on a piece of protoboard. It works great!

cffa3k_r2.jpg

-Twylo
    Oh, nice =) But where is the schematic? =)