Image Map Image Map
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lots of Vintage media / books / manuals / computers for sale in Stockton. 175 Pallets

Default Lots of Vintage media / books / manuals / computers for sale in Stockton. 175 Pallets

It's been a long time coming with this post. It is actually a very sad situation but whats done is done and we must continue moving forward. We want to respect the vintage computer hobbyist. Not one item has been thrown away, shredded or mishandled. Many collectors have came to us for several different items from all over the world. We still have over 175 pallets being stored in our warehouse. Please inbox us with your needs. You may want to purchase software, magazines, etc by the pallet. You may also view auctions on eBay under the following user names.

Tvrsales
    Tvrsales2
    Tvrsales3 (books, magazines, manuals)
    Kaekae_b2011

Also I want to assure that all material in our warehouse was brought here in a legal fashion.

Links are OK, and often appreciated.

PS: You wouldn't happen to have either of the below would you?
    WANTED: Cardinal 2450MNP modem.

I will print this out and give to the people hired to sort. And if found I will email you.

Blog Entries

Your the guy who ended up with Sellams warehouse then?
    What I collect: 68K/Early PPC Mac, DOS/Win 3.1 era machines, Amiga/ST, C64/128
    Nubus/ISA/VLB/MCA/EISA cards of all types
    Boxed apps and games for the above systems
    Analog video capture cards/software and complete systems

In a nutshell, yes. Just wish it was in a different light. But we have to do what we have to do. Just hoping some of the true collectors will be able to get the items they are needing. Several of the most well known collectors have been contacting us from all around the globe. There is so much work to do. Many man hours already. And many more ahead.

Blog Entries

Local pick up available?

I was interested in something on eBay but I received a reply that you don't ship to Canada. Will you, if asked?

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by phogren View Post
    Local pick up available?
    Yes local pick up is available.

Quote Originally Posted by snuci View Post
    I was interested in something on eBay but I received a reply that you don't ship to Canada. Will you, if asked?

Thank you.
    Yes we are now starting to ship international. All eBay items will reflect that going forward.