Image Map Image Map
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Virtual DEC KEY REPOSITORY

Hi - If you could get me a XX2247 key I'll be eternally grateful - otherwise I'll be unable to power up my PDP8F. But, I am hoping you can send it to the UK. If you can I am wondering how I pay you - I've got a US bank account and could send a cheque, or, could send a cdn$ note in the post. Can you help? Best regards - Richard

Quote Originally Posted by richnye View Post
    Hi - If you could get me a XX2247 key I'll be eternally grateful - otherwise I'll be unable to power up my PDP8F. But, I am hoping you can send it to the UK. If you can I am wondering how I pay you - I've got a US bank account and could send a cheque, or, could send a cdn$ note in the post. Can you help? Best regards - Richard
    Which "you" in this long thread are you addressing?

If there are any UK folks here who can copy an XX2247 for richnye, that would probably be fastest and cheapest for him. Otherwise, maybe I can copy mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Roe View Post
    If anybody is interested, I can get --and test -- the XX2247 keys for $10 cdn (testing is free -. Shipping will be cheap anywhere.
    Hi - can you still get a XX2247 key or know where I can go to find one?
    Thanks - Richard

Hi - I need one of these keys - can you get me one?
    Richard

Hi - can you still get a XX2247 key or know where I can go to find one?
    Thanks - Richard
    I believe that Roe has sadly passed away: http://www.vintage-computer.com/vcfo...7-Roe-Peterson

Hi - I need one of these keys - can you get me one?
    Richard
    I bought richnye's PDP8/F. He got it sorted with 2 keys. The XX2247 key was fitted and very stiff, in fact I had a real job getting out of the panel lock position that it was set in.
    A generic spare key that came with it was much better. A big thank-you to whoever sorted that out.

Was that this one http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PDP8F-Comp...8AAOSwQTVV~nwL ?

That was one expensive pop-8! I hadn't realised that UK prices had spiralled to high.