Image Map Image Map
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Magnavox 386SX-16 & Targa TS30AS

This certainly brought back some very pleasant memories. Growing up my family had a Magnavox PC very similar to yours except it had an SX-25 and a single-speed CD-ROM drive. Once we added a Sound Blaster and a bit more RAM it gave many years of great memories. Sadly it got purged from my parents house years ago, however I still have all the manuals and paperwork along with some of the driver disks I think. I can have a look and upload in case it would be of use to anyone.

I still have the Monitor and Sound Blaster luckily.

Learning that the machine got scrapped was a very sad day.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyM1981 View Post
    This certainly brought back some very pleasant memories. Growing up my family had a Magnavox PC very similar to yours except it had an SX-25 and a single-speed CD-ROM drive. Once we added a Sound Blaster and a bit more RAM it gave many years of great memories. Sadly it got purged from my parents house years ago, however I still have all the manuals and paperwork along with some of the driver disks I think. I can have a look and upload in case it would be of use to anyone.

I still have the Monitor and Sound Blaster luckily.

Learning that the machine got scrapped was a very sad day.
    I recently found the matching monitor for the Magnavox, I still have the 386SX-16 pc to this very day. May upgrade its HDD to a 1GB with a DDO installed and hoping to find a way to upgrade the ram to its maximum of 8MB

Quote Originally Posted by nicky4g63 View Post
    I do! Please post one, I am going crazy looking for a copy
    Here you go, this was a quick scan with phone:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Xqj...ew?usp=sharing