Image Map Image Map

Thread: We need a Commodre Podcast!

Default We need a Commodre Podcast!

I've been listening to lots of good retro-podcasts lately, and I'm amazed that there's not one for Commodore enthusiasts.

RCR is good, if you can tolerate Carrington's endless Apple bigotry.
    Floppy Days is also good, and covers a variety of platforms/topics.
    ANTIC is the one that annoys me the most. It's REALLY good. Makes me want to buy Atari stuff! I love the roundtable format, and it made me think, Commodore enthusiasts are as passionate and active as Atari, why can't we put together enough people for a roundtable podcast?

...and I love you, Earl, but Chickenlips Radio is vaporware. I think you're probably too busy to give attention it deserves, but I also think that everybody is waiting for it, rather than starting one themselves. I know, I know. Start one yourself, you're going to say to me! I'd love to, but I don't have that kind of time in my life, and I can barely string together two sentences without saying 'um' 4 or 5 times.

So is there any interest, or am I the only nerd who wants to hear people talking about Commodore?
    "Manning the earliest spacecraft, flying an aeroplane, with only one propeller to keep you in the sky. Can you imagine that?" -Jean-Luc Picard

Oh man, never mind. I don't deserve a Commodore podcast. Not after spelling Commodore wrong. Somebody take away my nerd card!

Isn't there an option to edit a previous post?
    "Manning the earliest spacecraft, flying an aeroplane, with only one propeller to keep you in the sky. Can you imagine that?" -Jean-Luc Picard