Image Map Image Map
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RCA Spectra 70 Series

Default Frank, I too was a CSR. i maintained Spectra 70-25,35 in our location in Mid USA.

Quote Originally Posted by frankt View Post
    I just came across this thread. I worked for RCA back in the '70s' as a field service tech (they called us 'CSRs'). There was an experimental version of a hypervisor running at one client's installation that would load OS/360 as a virtual application. It would report "Model not supported" after start-up, but then would operate normally. I don't think it ever went into production, though.
    Frank do you have any idea where I could get my hands on a copy of the schematics for the Spectra 70-15/25? I have need of them and did not keep mine from that time period of my career.

Thanks
    Lane_S

Sorry Lane, all my old docs were lost over the years. Have you checked BitSavers?

Quote Originally Posted by Lane_S View Post
    Frank do you have any idea where I could get my hands on a copy of the schematics for the Spectra 70-15/25? I have need of them and did not keep mine from that time period of my career.

Thanks
    Lane_S
    Sorry Lane, but all my old docs were lost over the years. Have you tried BitSavers?