Image Map Image Map
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: FreHD on Model II/12/16/16B/6000 - FIRST ATTEMPT

Quote Originally Posted by lowen View Post
    Yeah, I see that I already did look into the FreHD code in post #20. So someone needs to write the code for the PIC on FreHD to emulate the IRQ, and make sure it's wired to the correct pin on the interface.
    This is correct. I never could implement the interrupt since I don't have access to a model 2... and nobody could ever provide me with traces taken from a logic analyzer... But there is provision to add the IRQ handler (the GAL has one or two IO pins left). At the same time, it'd be good to fix some output signals which should be open-collector... and maybe use a better microcontroller, but my goal (at that time) was to just hack something quickly, I never thought other people could be interested in this project

-Fred

Quote Originally Posted by veco View Post
    This is correct. I never could implement the interrupt since I don't have access to a model 2... and nobody could ever provide me with traces taken from a logic analyzer... But there is provision to add the IRQ handler (the GAL has one or two IO pins left). At the same time, it'd be good to fix some output signals which should be open-collector... and maybe use a better microcontroller, but my goal (at that time) was to just hack something quickly, I never thought other people could be interested in this project

-Fred
    A FreHD Mk. 2?