Image Map Image Map
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Model II Software Repository

For the few TRSXenix operators out there, I just added a new folder to the repo of Xenix games donated by Kevin. He put together a readme file in the folder with detailed instructions. I'm not able to test them yet since my M6K floppy is on the fritz so if someone can give them a try and let us know if it works that would be great.

Just a heads up in regards to the growing MII software content in this archive....you ain't seen nothing yet! I'm working with a buddy on curating an incredible collection of MII images that have been recently shared with me by him once news of this archive spread. I think it's vital for the health of the hobby because you have to have something to do once you spent all of that effort and $ getting your MII/12/16/16B/6K running! Please consider sharing images that you may have. Thanks!
    Last edited by pski; September 28th, 2015 at 06:32 PM.

Just added some new images. Here are a few. For the lawyers out there we have 26-4545 Litigation Support. For the gamers we have a collection of Model II games, including most of the Scott Adam's adventures. For the developers we have 26-4712 Assembly Language Development System. That is one I have been looking for.

Lot's more to come.

Let me know what you think of the folder format.

Pete, fantastic work.
    --
    Thus spake Tandy Xenix System III version 3.2: "Bughlt: Sckmud Shut her down Scotty, she's sucking mud again!"

Hmmm, some these images and PDFs look very familiar. There are images there that I've expressly asked the two people that I gave them to NOT distribute. There is personal stuff there that, even 35 years later, would be best removed from the archive you have. Can we discuss this via PM?

Aaron

Certainly, Aaron. Please PM me immediately. Or reach out via my signature. Thanks
    Last edited by pski; October 5th, 2015 at 01:57 AM.

Blog Entries

Yeahhh, I think I'll sync to the repo right now.

Edited: Dammit, Locked out mid-transfer.
    Last edited by NeXT; October 5th, 2015 at 02:25 AM.
    [Need something to waste time on? Click here to visit my YouTube channel CelGenStudios]
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    [No time for videos? Click here to visit my Twitter feed @CelGenStudios]

= Excellent space heater

Quote Originally Posted by NeXT View Post
    Yeahhh, I think I'll sync to the repo right now.
    The repo is temporarily private as any concerns are addressed.

Thank you Pete. I've sent you an email, as I'd forgotten the PM system was shut off (or I can't access it).

Pete,

Due to the way git works, you might have to blow this one away, start a new repo, and re-import everything rather than try to resurrect this one. Otherwise a knowledgeable git user would be able to still pull those images from a previous revision. Please post here when the new repo is up so that I can be sure to blow away my personal mirror on my laptop of the old (after doing a git clone of the new) to make sure that I don't keep a copy of those images Aaron mentioned. (Seriously: if Aaron doesn't want those particular images out there, I'm going to respect that. )
    Last edited by lowen; October 5th, 2015 at 08:15 AM.
    --
    Thus spake Tandy Xenix System III version 3.2: "Bughlt: Sckmud Shut her down Scotty, she's sucking mud again!"